A simple Android app that allows you to create shortcuts and widgets that can be placed on your home screen. Each shortcut, when clicked, triggers an HTTP request.
... or download the latest APK directly.
This app is open-source and can be found on Github.
- HTTP and HTTPS
- GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD, OPTIONS and TRACE
- Basic Authentication, Digest Authentication & Bearer Authentication
- Custom request headers
- Custom request body (text only)
- File upload through form-data parameters
- Display response as a toast, window or dialog, or run silently
- Built-in icons, support for Ipack icons and custom icons
- Colorful Themes and Dark Mode support
- Grouping into categories through tabs
- Value injection through variables (e.g., text, numbers, passwords, selections, colors, dates, …)
- Import & Export in JSON or cURL format
- 3rd party integration (e.g. Tasker)
- Option to accept all certificates (if you know what you're doing)
- Configure it from your browser using the Web Editor
- Completely free, and no ads!