A simple but powerful Android app that allows you to create shortcuts and widgets that can be placed on your home screen. Each shortcut, when clicked, triggers an HTTP request, with the possibility of processing and displaying the response in various ways. Ideal for home automation projects.
This app is open-source and can be found on Github.
- Completely free, open-source, no ads and (almost) no tracking
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS (TLSv1.3), and methods GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD, OPTIONS and TRACE
- Basic Authentication, Digest Authentication, Bearer Authentication and Client Certificate Authentication
- Custom request headers
- Custom request body (text based, from static file, file picker, static, or camera)
- Upload files as form-data parameters
- Display response as a toast, window or dialog, or run silently
- Store response into a file
- Support for self-signed certificates & Certificate Pinning
- Big set of colorful built-in icons, support for custom icons
- Dark Mode support
- Value injection through global variables with dynamically determined values (e.g., text, numbers, passwords, selections, colors, dates, …)
- compute values such as timestamps, random numbers, UUIDs, hashes, HMACs, base64, etc.
- parse JSON or XML and extract data from them
- show toast message or message dialogs
- vibrate or play notification sounds
- trigger other shortcuts to chain multiple HTTP requests
- interact with other devices and services by sending TCP or UDP packets, MQTT messages or using Wake-on-LAN
- Keep everything organized by categorizing into different tabs
- Import & Export in JSON or cURL format
- 3rd party integration (e.g. Tasker)
- Configure it from your browser using the Web Editor
- Runs on Android 5 (Lollipop) or newer. For Android 4.0 - Android 4.4.4, download and install the APK of version 2.9.0.